This is who we are
To be the Rocky Mountain region’s most efficient producer of sustainable, affordable natural gas providing clean energy for the world and jobs for rural America.
To deliver the highest return to our investors of any owner and operator of natural gas assets.
We will achieve this vision by:
- Operating safely and sustainably;
- Engaging, developing, and rewarding our employees;
- Proactively managing business risks;
- Applying rigorous analysis to our business decisions; and
- Diligently optimizing our profitability.
- Safety and environmental stewardship are ingrained in everything we do
- We take responsibility for our own and each other’s work health and safety
- We stretch ourselves to achieve more
- We plan for success and deliver on our commitments
- We take responsibility for our actions
- We expect and reward excellence
- We own our individual and collective success
- We demonstrate the highest ethical standards
- We communicate openly, honestly and respectfully
- We initiate crucial conversations
- We build trust in our relationships
- We treat everyone with respect
- We invest in our communities
- We care about the well being of our employees and their families
- We help our communities thrive
- We proactively identify and address risks
- We confront realities
- We look for creative solutions
- We question consensus
- We embrace possibilities
- We learn from our mistakes
- We innovate
- We lead in our industry, our communities, and in our respective disciplines
- We support each others’ professional growth
- We value teamwork above individual achievement
Caerus acquires Conoco Phillips' Wyoming position in Powder and Green River Basins
Caerus acquires Rosetta Resources' natural gas assets in Pinedale, Wyoming and San Juan Basin, New Mexico
Caerus divests of its Central Kansas Uplift assets
Caerus acquired PDC Energy’s natural gas assets in the Piceance Basin and Northeast Colorado
Caerus significantly increases its Piceance Basin position through the acquisition of Encana Oil & Gas (USA) Inc.’s Piceance Basin assets and extensive gathering infrastructure.
Our Fundamental Operating Commitments
Caerus’ operating philosophy addresses the risks of oil and gas operations while providing our shareholders with significant upside potential. We are focused on creating a sustainable, stable and scalable operating platform in a volatile industry.
Providing clean energy for the world and jobs for rural America.
Our track record includes successful sourcing and execution of some of the most complex transactions in the upstream space over the last 15 years. We believe creativity in acquisitions is as important as creativity in operations. Navigating complex financial structures that burden high-quality assets results in rewards that might otherwise be unobtainable.
Investing in upstream natural gas assets using conventional, and at times contrarian, investment strategies
Acquiring conventional oil and gas production and reserves through asset or corporate acquisitions or mergers.
A combination of acquisition, exploration and development activities
Comprehensive development program with rigorous review and categorization of potential drilling inventory
Value creation through building reserves, increasing production, expanding acreage, and growing development
Comprehensive field optimization, designed to increase production, lower per-unit operating expenses, and improve field economics
Development, exploitation and limited exploration activities intended to increase production and proved reserves.
Caerus was named for the Greek God of Opportunity. Caerus is the fleeting rightness of time and place that creates an opportunity for action – the moment when everything falls perfectly into place.
Caerus signifies our ability to proactively recognize and seize opportunities in the upstream oil and gas sector.
Active operator of upstream assets consisting of 650,000 net mineral acres composed primarily of private, federal, tribal, and state leasehold
CAERUS PICEANCE LLC
CAERUS UINTA LLC
CAERUS CROSS TIMBERS LLC
Caerus owns significant gas gathering and water infrastructure assets providing critical gathering, compression, treating, water delivery, and water disposal services to Caerus and 3rd party producers
CAERUS ENERGY SERVICES LLC
CAERUS NATURAL BUTTES
Caerus owns approximately 36,000 net acres of minerals in both the Piceance and Uinta Basins in and around Caerus’ core development area and that of active third party operators.
GRAND VALLEY MINERAL