Who We Are
To be the Rocky Mountain region’s most efficient producer of sustainable, affordable natural gas providing clean energy for the world and jobs for rural America.
To deliver the highest return to our investors of any owner and operator of natural gas assets.
- Safety and environmental stewardship are ingrained in everything we do
- We take responsibility for our own and each other’s work health and safety
- We stretch ourselves to achieve more
- We plan for success and deliver on our commitments
- We take responsibility for our actions
- We expect and reward excellence
- We own our individual and collective success
- We demonstrate the highest ethical standards
- We communicate openly, honestly and respectfully
- We initiate crucial conversations
- We build trust in our relationships
- We treat everyone with respect
- We invest in our communities
- We care about the well being of our employees and their families
- We help our communities thrive
- We proactively identify and address risks
- We confront realities
- We look for creative solutions
- We question consensus
- We embrace possibilities
- We learn from our mistakes
- We innovate
- We lead in our industry, our communities, and in our respective disciplines
- We support each others’ professional growth
- We value teamwork above individual achievement
CAERUS EMPLOYEES EMBRACE OUR CORE VALUES OF
SAFETY | OWNERSHIP | INTEGRITY | COMMUNITY | BOLDNESS | ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT | LEADERSHIP
We care for each other, the environment, and our communities. We are intellectually curious and not afraid to challenge the status quo. We challenge ourselves and our teammates to be the best we can be. And throughout, we act with integrity, communicating openly and honestly, and treating everyone with respect.
Caerus is looking for talented, experienced industry professionals to join our accomplished, driven, and diverse team. We are searching for candidates who demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, teamwork, and an entrepreneurial spirit.